For the 2017-2018 school year, we are proud to announce that we are offering four $1,000 scholarships as part of the Association’s PROVIDER scholarship program. The 13th CCA PROVIDER scholarships (four $1,000 awards) are open to any individual (or their immediate family member) who is or has been assigned or attached to the 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary) or its predecessor units. Criteria for this scholarship include:
1. Candidate (or their sponsor) must be a member of the 13th COSCOM Association.
2. Candidate (or their sponsor) must have been assigned or attached to the 13th ESC (or its predecessor units) at some point during their Army career. This assignment or attachment can be either under garrison or combat conditions.
3. Candidate must be a high school senior, an undergraduate student, or a graduate student with a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
4. Candidate must attend an academic institution or certification program a minimum of part-time during the period of award.
5. Candidate must submit a 250 word essay answering the question, “How has your or your family member’s service in the U.S. military has influenced your actions or inspired you?”
6. Candidate must submit the following documentation along with the application:
– List of personal awards, honors, and recognition
– Required essay
– Letters of Recommendation (No more than five; letters must be signed and dated during the current application year)
– Unofficial transcript of latest high school, vocational school, or college grades
– Official SAT / ACT score (Current high school students only)
– College / University / Vocational School / Certification Program letter of acceptance or current / future proof of registration / attendance
– Proof of assignment / attachment to the 13th ESC or its predecessor units. This proof must be an official military document such as a DD214, award, OER/NCOER, assignment orders, etc.
7. Application and all documentation must be received by 30 April 2017 to be considered.
Note: Recommend that you download and fill out the PDF application to ensure you have all of the required information, then transfer the info into the online application
2017: Ms. Erin Marratta, Ms. Kaylee Blumenfeld, Ms. Lucy Crouch, Mr. Kennedy Crouch, Mr. Jonathan Hood, Mr. Daniel Torres, Mr. Josh Rodefer, Ms. Ebony King, Ms. Megan Melvin, and Mr. Justin Luedecking – all 13th ESC family members.
2016: Ms. Courtney Luedecking, Ms. Kaylee Blumenfeld, and Mr. Jonathan Hood, 13th ESC family members.
2015: Ms. Courtney Luedecking, Mrs. Gloria Elder, Ms. Chyna Dang, Ms. Lucy Crouch, and Mr. Christian Henderson, 13th ESC Alumni Family members.
2014: Mrs. Coleen Crouch, 13th ESC Alumni Family Member.
2013: CW2 John Smith and SSG Anthony Sanders, 13th ESC Soldiers.
2012: Ms. Kiersten Melvin, 13th ESC family member.
2011: SPC Amy Lantrip, 13th ESC Soldier.
2010: Mrs. Josefa Jaravalero, 13th ESC spouse.